The official weblog of ClickBook.net. ClickBook streamlines the process of appointment scheduling for small business, schools and other organisations. For technical updates please visit the Technical Blog.

ClickBook for Classes and Group Sessions

Mark Demicoli  20 March 2009 05:05:03 PM

ClickBook can easily handle class bookings, as we've recently discovered thanks to a creative discourse I recently had with accomplished American cyclist Kevin Livingston, 6 time Tour de France Rider and US National Champion.

Image:ClickBook for Classes and Group Sessions

Pedal Hard's 8-seat Computrainer daily training classes inspired us to think outside the box.  The solution turned out to be surprisingly simple.  By setting up each class position as a staff member, CickBook will fill your class without having you lift a finger.  Learn how.
Comments

1Mark Demicoli  19/04/09 6:14:38 PM  ClickBook for Classes and Group Sessions

@Tamirra: excellent idea! We will include this in a future release.

2Tamirra  18/04/09 1:06:18 AM  Pedal Hard cancellations

Hi Mark,

I'm one of Kevin Livingston's athletes who makes regular use of his ClickBook service. I can see it makes things much easier for him.

I like that I can send a message to him when I set up a class. Is there a way to send him a message via the cancellation box if I have to cancel a class?

Thanks,

Tamirra

3Wanda Carroll  21/03/09 5:25:18 AM  ClickBook for Classes and Group Sessions

Wonderful idea. This would probably also work for the World Massage Festival. I will be sure and tell them about it.

Wanda